Thursday, November 26, 2009

~~~20 is not juz an age~~~

huhu...da lame tk update blog neyh...windu~~~
kali nie ade buah fikiran yg nk dikongsikn skit.

How does u feel when u turned 20??
Nothing? Happy? Excited??confused??
Well…for me,20 is not juz an age…it is the meaning of life…
We grow up learning…each day we learn something new…
Bila u all dah turned 20, everything has to be handled maturely…
Ur emotion, feelings, thinking,…in short mostly everything has to be handled wisely and confidently.
Sebab bile umor dh 20 parents percaya pada kita n kita mampu buat ape sahaja…
Kenapa I tiba2 sentuh pasal nie??
It’s not dat I’m juz turned 20….i’m already 20 n going to be 21..
Huhu…sounds getting old rite??
But that’s cool….bleh pegang duet sendiri…everything u decide by ur own…bleh tgk hentai?? (haha…)~~
For me, I’m juz realize being 20 is not juz an age…but ur responsibility also increase…
I sedar yang I tk selamanya muda n ave to be taken care by my parents…
My parents is getting old…n before they die, they try to teach me how to survive in this real world…
So, kalau dulu u all sume tk suke buat keje umah…tk suke kene suruh buat tuu,buat nie…
But when u realize all this…this is wut they try to teach us…thought how to live~~~
Sekarang bile time cuti…nie jer lah mase yang I ade utk jage parents i…
Masak utk dorg….tlg kemas umah….do this n that….
Bcoz I’m juz thinking if one day they died n I tk brkesempatan pun nk jaga dorg…I’ll be soO regret…
Baru tadi I blajar cmner nk pi byr duit ansuran kereta…funny…coz I dunno where the bank utk byr duit ansuran nie ....
I baru sedar yang sume nie I tkleh amik ringan…somehow nnti I kene uruskn jgk hal2 yang mcm nie…
If I don’t learn from now, then when they died, how am I gonna manage all this…???
Kinda xcited and agk takut bila memikirkn I’m getting old n I’m going to have my own life…
I mean…ada kerja, ade harta sndiri, family sendiri….all dat….fuh~~!!! Am I thinking toO much???!!
Sebab tuu kadang2 we should not afraid to try or learn something new…
Itu sume lumrah hidup kite….so, for my frens out there yg juz turned 20…welcome in “grown up life”!!!
Wake up!!wake up!! Pade sesape yg blum sedar lgi tanggungjwb n peranan u all di umo 20 nie…
Better do something!!! It’s not too late to decide wut to do or wut to be….
Fikir dan renungkan…kalau ade ilmu yang kurang didada….
same-same lah kite mmperbanyakknnyer~~(^_^)V

No comments: